Monday, July 17, 2017

Poem: What Once Filled Me Is Gone

I've been noticing that I feel something like this whenever I finish a really great book(series) or anime, especially ones that had me craving to read more.  It also possibly ties in with how it feels to suddenly stop smoking/doing drugs.  Idk, I've never done drugs before.

What Once Filled Me Is Gone

The minutes, tick away.
Nothing happens, day after day.
I feel it, I know it.
What once filled me is gone.

Thoughts swirling in my head,
My body's stiff, like lead.
I yearn for it, but it doesn't return.
What once filled me, is gone.

No tales to be told,
No secrets to be spilled,
My empty heart aches,
To be filled.
But.
What once filled me....is gone.

4 comments:

  1. JOEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    WHEN U FINISH READING A BOOK SERIES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I finish reading a book series that was good and I want more of it but the series ended so I can't read anymore.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. IKR like *punches computer* SOLIDIFICATION

      Delete